VIEW THE DESIGN AND PROOF YOUR BUSINESS LISTING BELOW
Since the launch of the new guide, the AMRTA/GBTA marketing team have been working behind the scenes preparing to release our next collaborative destination marketing tool – a new, unified touring map for The Margaret River Region, stretching from Busselton in the North to Augusta in the South.
The result of this collaboration is the most user-friendly map of the region to date, showcasing the extraordinary diversity of activities and experiences on offer – all available to visitors on one FREE map.
New features and enhancements include:
– Slightly increased size and scale (450mm W x 672mm H) for improved detail, readability and encourage more exploration off the beaten track
– Folds to a compact DL size for ease of use, storage and display purposes (flat pad version also available)
– Cleaner design to map legend and icons to best reflect core destination themes and experiences
– Designed to complement a suite of visitor tools and services – the 2015 Visitor Guide, regional app, website and visitor centres
– New suite of CBD, town and sub-region maps to celebrate the features and individual personalities of main regional centres
– More focus on geographical features, viewpoints, trails, picnic spots and points of interest throughout the region
As part of the above user enhancements, the way in which some businesses are showcased within this publication may have been modified.
– Only operators with a shopfront or office venue will receive a map listing (indexing will still be included)
– Only accommodation operators with 2+ units and/or a front desk or reception facility will receive a map listing
– Each business member will receive one map icon (if applicable) that best represents their unique selling point for the user of this publication.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU NOW:
As this is a new design, we ask for 2 minutes of your time to review:
1. The accuracy of your map listing location and index reference (if applicable)
2. The accuracy of surrounding road names and junctions nearby your listing
3. The icon category pre-selected for your business best represents the unique selling point of your venue for user purposes.
To view click here.
To request changes to your map listing location, indexing or icon, please complete the map review request form and submit by COB next Monday 23rd March to ensure your request is received before print deadline.
If no response is received by deadline, your listing will be included as currently featured.
For those of you who are interested in picking up stock of our current map for your own business, whilst we are close to print with this new version we are currently low on stocks of the AMRTA version. We have plenty of the GBTA map (which is as comprehensive) and are more than happy to provide you with this version to assist in directing your guests until this new design is out.
Upon delivery members will be invited to collect some stock for your business, timeline for this is approx 6 – 8 weeks. We really appreciate your assistance and your patience during this time, as I’m sure you can appreciate it has been a massive project but we almost there!
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Jacobsen via email or on 9780 5934.