The new touring map of The Margaret River Region is now available FREE to visitors from the Busselton, Dunsborough, Margaret River and Augusta Visitor Centres, as well as online via margaretriver.com and geographebay.com.
This is the first collaborative regional map designed and published by the teams at Augusta Margaret River Tourism Association (AMRTA) and Geographe Bay Tourism Association (GBTA) and showcases the entire region and its extraordinary experiences from Busselton in the North to Augusta in the South.
New features and enhancements include:
- Slightly increased size and scale (450mm W x 672mm H) for improved detail, readability and to help visitors discover the hidden-gems off the beaten track
- Folds to a handy DL size for ease of use, storage and display (flat, tear off-pad versions also available to operators on request)
- Cleaner design to map legend and symbols to best highlight the region’s destination themes and experiences
- Designed to complement the full suite of visitor tools and services including the 2015 Margaret River Region Visitor Guide, regional app, website and four accredited regional visitor centres
- New suite of CBD, town and sub-region maps to celebrate the unique personalities of the main regional centres
- More focus on geographical features, viewpoints, trails, picnic spots and points of interest throughout the region
Needing maps at your venue? Members who would like stock maps in-house for guest use are invited to collect a bundle or flat-pad from the Busselton, Dunsborough, Margaret River or Augusta Visitor Centres anytime from Monday 25 May.
As always, we would love to have your feedback, based on the user-experience. Please forward your comments to the Membership Team:
Peta Fussell, GBTA Membership Officer
p. 9754 9402
Michelle Jacobsen, AMRTA Membership Support
p. 9780 5934