The Busselton Chamber of Commerce and Industry is pleased to be offering our members access to specialist training for businesses.
A series of training and workshops is being developed to be presented monthly in the next financial year with the first training to be held on Tuesday 14th July.
Payroll Compliance 9:00am – 12:00pm
- This workshop will focus on areas that will help you make sure you meet your federal and state employee compliance obligations throughout the employee engagement process.
- ATO reporting obligations
- Payroll tax
- Typical employee payments
- Fringe benefits tax
- Proposed changes
- Employee versus contractor
Integrating and making use of compliance in your Business 1:00pm-4:00pm
This session will provide information on how compliance reporting can be integrated into your business practices to provide value to your business.
- How to ensure the information reported is correct and what reports to use
- What does the information reported actually mean
- How to use the information generated to assess and drive your business’s performance
- Budgeting and cash flow management strategies
Click here for more details and to register.