With both morning and afternoon nature-based national park tours include: friendly local guides, unique scenery, whales and wildflowers in season, pickups and drop-offs from Busselton to Dunsborough and light refreshments. Tours are also available for private charters for 1-12 persons.
Passionate guides with loads of local knowledge taking groups through a beautiful region you can be sure to expect some of the following:
- Experience amazing beach sunsets.
- See large schools of migrating Australian Salmon.
- Walk along picturesque white sandy beaches.
- Exploring the many nooks and crannies around the cape.
- Witness local wildlife species in their native habitat.
South West Eco Discoveries pride themselves on providing comfortable well-catered for 3.5 hour tours of the Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park. Their tours are a perfect way to discover the beautiful Margaret River region. The South West region is globally recognised as one of the major biodiversity hotspots on Earth. This recognition is based on the high levels of natural diversity, particularly for amphibians and plants and is the only global hotspot in Australia.
For more info checkout their page South West Eco Discoveries!