Migration Services International is a leading provider of migration services and advice. We are based in Perth, Western Australia servicing a range of Australian and multinational clients. Our experienced corporate migration team is led by Tim Harper.
We take a commercial view of the provision of migration advisory services. Migration Services International provides advice and services for the preparation and lodgement of applications as well as the provision of advice regarding visa options, sponsorship obligations and migration compliance matters. By utilising our years of specialist corporate migration experience we assist our clients by providing real solutions to ensure that they utilise the migration system in a commercial viable way.
Our expertise in corporate/ employer sponsored migration includes:
- Managing and lodging temporary and permanent residency visa applications
- Specialist migration advisory services and assistance with workforce planning
- Preparing and lodging business sponsorship applications including advice on training benchmarks and operating status under the immigration regulations and policy
- Advising on skills assessment and labour market testing criteria
- Advisory, preparation and lodgement of subclass 457 visa and employer sponsored permanent resident applications
- Advising on character issues for both temporary and permanent residency visa applications
- Advising on the use of business visitor visas and other corporate migration visas streams
- Preparing and negotiating labour agreements
- Liaising with the Department of Immigration and other bodies across all levels
- Providing presentations and training to visa holders, supervisors and human resources professionals
- Liaising with relevant service providers including relocation services providers.
- Advisory services and assistance with maintaining and meeting business sponsorship obligations and overall migration compliance matters.