With the much anticipated Margaret River Running Festival close on the horizon it’s important local business operators are aware of the road closures & spectator points.
Save the date if you haven’t already- 18th October 2015 the Running Festival will kick off.
The road closures and the expected time- please not this is not a closed road event but controlled intersections. As a guide there will be some disturbances to traffic at the following points:
- Wallcliffe Road between Rec Centre and Railway Parade – 8.00 to 8.10am
- Wallcliffe and Caves Road intersection – 8.10 – 8.30am
- Wallcliffe Road Lookout crossing 8.15 – 9.20am
- Surfers Point Road / Mitchell Road intersection – 8.20 – 9.30am
Spectator points :
- Riflebutts Reserve Prevelly – 15km Start and Finish for all events 7.45am
- Gloucester Oval – Start 10km 8.00am
- Wallcliffe Bush Fire Brigade – 4km 9.00am
- Surfers Point Road – 8.20am
The finish line festivities will start around 8.30 and finish at 12.30pm at Riflebutts Reserve. This is free entry and food / coffee will be available from Vendors.