Don’t miss the opportunity to attend a Tourism Council WA’s new range of updated training workshops to the Margaret River Region in May 2017. These short, practical and affordable workshops are industry-focused and suitable for both front-line staff and managers.
MRBTA Members who have not attended a TCWA workshop previously, are invited to attend their first workshop at the TCWA member rate!
TCWA workshops are updated regularly to ensure that they remain relevant to your industry, taking into account the latest information, research and trends. Upcoming workshops are:
- May 23rd 2017 – 9am – 12pm Building Your Brand through Digital Marketing – The workshop examines the multilayered topic of online reputation management, focusing on best practice content strategy; social listening; how to make user review websites work for you; and the rise of the social media influencer and what this means for your brand.
- May 23rd 2017 – 1pm – 4pm Facebook for Business: Insights into Marketing for Tourism – Ideal for those with a solid understanding of Facebook for business, this workshop takes a hard look at some of the more technical elements of the platform that are crucial to engaging and influencing consumer behaviours.
- May 24th 2017 – 8.30am – 12.30pm Advanced Facebook for Business: In-Depth Advertising and Strategy – Ideal for those with a sound, practical understanding of Facebook for business, this workshop will take an in-depth look at Facebook advertising and strategy for the tourism sector.
- May 24th 2017 – 1pm – 5pm Digital Marketing: Major Platforms and Trends in 2017 – Ideal for those with a sound understanding of digital marketing, the workshop will provide valuable insight into the state of digital and where tourism providers should focus their attention in 2017.
- May 26th 2017 – 11.30am-2.30pm WA Tourism Awards Workshop – Designed to assist prospective entrants in the 2017 Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards to prepare submissions and gain important information on the awards process
For more information, or to register, click on the links above. Please note, spaces are limited. Tourism Council WA members receive a 50% discount on training workshops.