We know MRBTA members are the best in the biz but it appears we aren’t just biased judging by the number of awards received in recent weeks.
- Busselton has been acknowledged as one of the best cruise ship destinations in the world by Cruise Insight Magazine in its Spring 2017 issue.
- Amelia Park – awarded ‘Star Cellar Door’ in Gourmet Traveller Wine magazine
- Watershed – ‘Best of the Best’ at Winewise championships in Canberra
- Margaret River Distilling Company’s Limeburners branch in Albany won ‘Best International Craft Whisky in the World’
- Currently 7th in Western Australia for their great fish and chips, Augusta Blue Ocean Fish n Chips are ready to take out the title for 2017.
Please go online and vote and bring blue ocean fish and chips across the line.
Has your organisation recently received an award? Let us know so the MRBTA community can share your success.