Despite unruly spring weather, over 100 members and guests enjoyed a ‘Best of Busselton’ themed mingle at the new City of Busselton’s Undalup Room, last night.
9 co-hosts came together to showcase their catering, vintner, brewing, retailer, artisanal producer and tourism services. The team from Busselton Jetty also provided members with the opportunity to try out their new 3D virtual reality experience, which for the first time allowed them the opportunity to offer a winter experience in the Underwater Observatory.
Mayor Grant Henley gave an official welcome and news that the airport development has returned to schedule after a recent State Government funding review as well as a brief update on other important works across the City’s jurisdiction. Acting CEO, Steve Harrison from the MRBTA also addressed the group, thanking the City, co-sponsors and the members present for their ongoing support of the association and tourism development across the region.
A big thank you (in no particular order) to our incredible collaborators for the evening:
- Bartercard – Accommodation prize & water sponsor
- Busselton Jetty – Jetty Tour prize pack
- City of Busselton – venue sponsors
- The Equinox – catering sponsors
- Fusion Jewellers – $300 gift voucher door prize
- Gelato Buonissimo – dessert sponsors
- Hillzeez & Hilleez Subculture – $300 Summer Survival beach pack door prize
- Rocky Ridge Brewing Co – beer sponsors
- Whicher Ridge Wines – wine sponsors