Whether you have ONE or TEN different tour or activity products set up in Bookeasy, you need to ensure that you have set the ‘Date Restrictions’ feature for each tour type and keep it updated.
If the end date has passed, or not been updated, your tours will simply not show as available for sale via margaretriver.com or the visitor centre consultants in Busselton, Dunsborough, Margaret River and Augusta.
The Bookeasy Tour Operator console has four tabs of functionality and content to give Tour Operators the ultimate flexibility to promote their tour experience and to drive booking conversion.
The Date Restriction is a feature of the console to give operators the opportunity to change product offerings and tour packages based on season or apply stop sells to specific days of the week.
- Click on Tours/Tickets
- Select on the individual tour product you would like to edit
- Start Date – Select the date your tour will be available from
- End Date – Enter the date you wish to stop selling this tour ( IMPORTANT If this date has expired and no new date range is set your product is not displaying for sale !)
- Add in New Date Range – Click here to add another date range ( great for seasonal product!)
- Remove Date Range – Click here to remove a date range if applicable
- Select available days of the week this tour operator ( if applicable)
If you are unfamiliar with the Date Restriction function we strongly recommend checking your settings as a number of operators have recently been caught out. If any of your tours show up as unavailable on a select date when you know you have availability, we suggest this is the first part of your console to review, along with your availability calendar. This has to be completed in each individual tour product you have loaded.