Get involved to find out more about the role you can play in helping our community reduce carbon emissions, including:
- What is already happening on both a global and local scale to reduce carbon emissions and secure a climate resilient future
- The economic, social and environmental outcomes in the Shire, if we do nothing
- The development of local solutions and clear pathways for everyone to take action.
Join an upcoming community forum:
- Sunday 14 April, 2:00-5:00pm at the Margaret River Football Club, Gloucester Park (childcare available)
- Monday 15 April, 12.30-3.30pm at Alexandra Bridge Hall
- Monday 15 April, 6:00-9:00pm at the Margaret River Football Club, Gloucester Park
RSVP by Thur 11 April at firstname.lastname@example.org
The forum series will culminate in a Climate Action Summit on 28th May 2019, hosted at Mainbreak by the Shire’s Sustainability Advisory Committee in partnership with the World Surf League and Surfing WA.