Tourism WA’s ‘Create Your Own Gourmet Escape in WA’ campaign is rolling out on the east coast, tempting out-of-state visitors to enjoy the gourmet experiences Perth and the Margaret River Region have to offer.
TV, online and social advertising are part of the co-operative campaign, as well as public relations activities. Tourism WA is also partnering with Jetstar and Helloworld to deliver compelling sale fares and package offers that will feature as part of the campaign.
The campaign kicked off with the airing of WA Week on MasterChef Australia from July 7 to July 11.
To find out more, visit the ‘Create Your Own Gourmet Escape’ consumer website.
Tourism WA has also provided a helpful list of ways that your business can engage with the campaign:
Here are a number of ways operators and businesses in the regions can engage with the campaign:
1. Align your advertising or social media activity with Tourism WA by using the same imagery, available to download from the Tourism WA image library. Search for the album “Create Your Own Gourmet Escape”
2. If you’re promoting your own gourmet WA experience, download our “Create Your Own Gourmet Escape” campaign icon to use in your advertising. This is available to download from the Tourism WA image library. Search for the album “Create Your Own Gourmet Escape”
3. We invite you to join the conversation on social media! We have passionate followers who are always asking what they can see and do here when they visit. As the experts on all things WA, we ask you to share your tips and advice with them.
4. Refresh your listing via ATDW-Online to make sure your product information on our Western Australia website is up to date.
5. Do you have a special gourmet experience or product offer in Perth or the South West you would like to feature with us?