Supported by Tourism WA and Australia’s South West, MRBTA invites members to participate in a Jetstar digital post-booking marketing campaign taking place during March 2020.
The campaign will run throughout March 2020 and will consist of a Jetstar inflight magazine insert on the Margaret River region and Australia’s South West, as well as a digital component consisting of advertising in Melbourne-Busselton flights post-booking emails, linking to a landing page at margaretriver.com.
MRBTA members are invited to advertise on the margaretriver.com landing page which will be linked to in the Jetstar post-booking email. Advertisement payments for will be reinvested into online remarketing to drive more traffic to the landing page. The following spaces are available:
- Display advertisement: ‘Top Picks for Your Stay’
- Format: 1x Professional image + short line of text
- How it works: The ‘Top Picks for your Stay’ will be a section on the landing page consisting of an image and text for each advertiser, which links through to their listing page on margaretriver.com to learn more about the business.
- No. slots available: 8
- Cost: $199
- To express interest, please contact Jenny Lee.
- Holiday packages
- Format: 3x holiday packages consisting of accommodation and experiences.
- How it works: Accommodation and experiences will be packaged by MRBTA Central Reservations team using Bookeasy, and made bookable via margaretriver.com.
- No. slots available: 3x holiday packages will be created
- Cost: 20% commission on bookings with MRBTA given access to net rate
- Available to Essentials members only
- Accommodation with largest inventory will be prioritised
- Tours/experiences with largest inventory and most consistent running times will be prioritised
- Product must be bookable via Bookeasy with real time inventory
- To express interest, please contact Peta Fussell.
Deadline for expressions of interest: 23 January 2020.
Interested to learn more about Jetstar’s general advertising opportunities? View the Jetstar Media Kit.