MRBTA Members recently attended a Destination Marketing Update at Margaret River HEART with Carolyn Turnbull (Executive Director – Industry, Aviation & Markets, Tourism WA), Catrin Allsop (CEO, Australia’s South West) and Sharna Kearney (Joint CEO, MRBTA) providing an overview of the organisations’ consumer marketing activity over the next six months.
The update covered:
- A market overview and insights including visitation and spend, and profiles of intra/interstate high value travellers
- A marketing snapshot including a calendar of TWA, ASW and MRBTA campaigns
- Tourism WA’s action plans and activities
- An update on ‘The South West Edge Campaign’ by Australia’s South West
- and, an update from MRBTA on marketing activity including the Margaret River Region brand launch, margaretriver.com redevelopment,c ontent marketing and the upcoming ‘Iconic Drives’ campaign
The recording of the presentation is now available below: