We look forward to sharing our latest work on the Margaret River Region brand with you next month.
The workshops will take you through the journey to arrive at a new way of talking about the Margaret River Region, which aims to define a more competitive story than the one of diversity at the heart of the current Your Margaret River Region brand.
We’ll also be saying farewell to the Your Margaret River Region thumbprint logo in favour of a cleaner, more future-proof regional logo.
With the aim of growing visitor dispersal throughout the region and increasing length of stay, the four geographical anchor points of Busselton, Dunsborough, Margaret River and Augusta will also receive their own identity as part of the brand work.
You can pre-register for a workshop below. Workshop content will be repeated for each session and you are welcome to select the date and location most suitable for you.
- Busselton workshop 1: Monday 24 May 9.30-11.30am | Venue TBC | Register Here
- Busselton workshop 2: Monday 24 May 4-6pm | Venue TBC | Register Here
- Dunsborough workshop (This workshop is kindly sponsored by Pullman Bunker Bay Resort): Tuesday 25 May 9.30-11.30am | Pullman Bunker Bay Resort | Register Here
- Margaret River workshop 1: Tuesday 25 May 4-6pm | Stay Margaret River | Register here
- Margaret River workshop 2: Wednesday 26 May 9.30-11.30am | Stay Margaret River | Register here
- Augusta workshop: Wednesday 26 May 2.30-4.30pm | Augusta Hotel | Register here