The South West Wanderer Pass and Jetstar Campaign announced on 14 July will continue despite the further postponement of the Jetstar Melbourne-Busselton route. Voucher registrations have been strong since the launch of the campaign, and we are expecting visitors to delay redemptions until closer to their date of travel to Busselton from Melbourne.
We encourage tour, attraction and experience operators to get involved in the campaign.
About the Program
The program supports tour, attraction and experience businesses in Australia’s South West that have been negatively affected by the pandemic. Funded by the State Government, through Tourism WA, the program is being delivered by Australia’s South West in partnership with Margaret River Busselton Tourism Association.
Businesses will be supported through a $250,000 program distributing a $100 ‘South West Wanderer Pass’ per-itinerary for passengers travelling the Melbourne to Busselton Jetstar route. This pass is redeemable against eligible tours, attractions and experiences. There is no minimum spend required, to enable vouchers to be more readily redeemed across the full range of the region’s experiences.
The campaign will be promoted through advertising on television, Melbourne metro radio stations and a series of digital channels.
More information about the campaign is available here. (Please note: Dates and details may change in line with the postponing of the flight route).
Are you eligible?
Participating businesses need to meet the following criteria:
- MRBTA or ASW member.
- Tour, attraction or experience bookable through Bookeasy. There is no cost to be involved other than the normal Bookeasy commission level.
**Ineligible tourism products are; vehicle, marine or equipment hire, transfer providers (unless there is a guided element), markets & retail outlets, accommodation, events & festivals, restaurants & food outlets/products (unless there is a guided element) & National Parks.
How to participate?
Participating businesses need to follow the below process:
1. Please login to your Bookeasy console and check all of your active tours. Check your rates, images, business description and cancellation policies. If anything looks incorrect or out of date, please update.
2. Ensure that your margaretriver.com listing is up-to-date and that rates & availability are feeding through correctly. As per the previous voucher campaign, your Bookeasy gadget will be switched back on to enable online bookings for the duration of the campaign.
3. Businesses have been automatically added to the landing page but you must confirm your opt-in to the program by submitting the form via the link below.
- $100 gift voucher per itinerary redeemable against tours, attractions, and experiences at margretriver.com.
- Vouchers or part-used vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Redemption period: 14 July – 17 December.
- Redemption caps per business will apply.
- All participating businesses will be bookable on margaretriver.com for the duration of the campaign.
If you have any questions or require any assistance, please contact Melissa or Michelle from the MRBTA Membership Team on (08) 9780 5959 or via email@example.com.