The incredible resilience of Western Australia’s leading tourism operators was celebrated over the weekend at the industry’s premier awards ceremony, the 2021 Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards Gala Dinner.
Businesses from our region collected an outstanding 13 awards in total, with Busselton Jetty and CinefestOZ inducted into the ‘Hall of Fame’ after winning Gold in their categories over three consecutive award periods.
We are extremely proud to congratulate the following winners:
- Busselton Jetty – Major Tourist Attractions (Gold, Hall of Fame) and Ecotourism (Silver)
- CinefestOZ – Festivals & Events (Gold, Hall of Fame)
- Pullman Bunker Bay Resort – 5 Star Accommodation (Gold) and Business Event Venues (Silver)
- Black Brewing Co – Tourism Wineries, Distilleries & Breweries (Gold)
- Tree Chalets – Self-Contained Accommodation (Gold)
- SurfPoint Resort – 3-3.5 Star Accommodation (Gold)
- Bina Maya Yallingup Escape – Self-Contained Accommodation (Silver)
- Broadwater Resort Busselton – 3-3.5 Star Accommodation (Silver)
- Vasse Virgin – Tourism Retail & Hire Services (Silver)
- Cape to Cape Explorer Tours – Ecotourism (Bronze)
- Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse – Tourist Attractions (Bronze)
We would also like to commend Shelter Brewing Co., Harvest Tours, Bettenays Margaret River Wine & Nougat, Swings & Roundabouts, Eight Willows Retreat and Discover Deadly, who were finalists in their fields.
Through their award submissions, this year’s medallists and finalists demonstrated their unwavering commitment to excellence as they have navigated the Covid crisis. It is fantastic to see these efforts recognised amongst such a high calibre of professionals.