About the Program
The program supports tour, attraction and experience businesses in Australia’s South West that have been negatively affected by the pandemic. Funded by the State Government, through Tourism WA, the program is being delivered by Australia’s South West in partnership with Margaret River Busselton Tourism Association.
Businesses will be supported through a $250,000 program distributing a $100 ‘South West Wanderer Pass’ per-itinerary for passengers travelling the Melbourne to Busselton Jetstar route. This pass is redeemable against eligible tours, attractions and experiences. There is no minimum spend required, to enable vouchers to be more readily redeemed across the full range of the region’s experiences.
The campaign will be promoted via Jetstar post-booking EDM’s and incentive campaigns in partnership with Tourism WA and Australia’s South West.
Are you eligible?
Participating businesses need to meet the following criteria:
- MRBTA or ASW member.
- Tour, attraction or experience bookable through Bookeasy. There is no cost to be involved other than the normal Bookeasy commission level.
**Ineligible tourism products are; vehicle, marine or equipment hire, transfer providers (unless there is a guided element), markets & retail outlets, accommodation, events & festivals, restaurants & food outlets/products (unless there is a guided element) & National Parks.
How to participate?
Participating businesses need to follow the below process:
1. Please login to your Bookeasy console and check all of your active tours. Check your rates, images, business description and cancellation policies. If anything looks incorrect or out of date, please update.
2. Check your listing on margaretriver.com and the campaign booking microsite all details are up-to-date and that rates & availability are feeding through correctly. Please note, if you have recently made changes in Bookeasy, they may take up to 24 hours to sync across.
- $100 gift voucher per itinerary redeemable against tours, attractions, and experiences at margretriver.com.
- Vouchers or part-used vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Redemption period: TBC – to launch following the inaugural Melb-Busselton flight on 6 April 2022.
- Redemption caps per business will apply.
- All participating businesses will be bookable on margaretriver.com for the duration of the campaign.
If you have any questions or require any assistance, please contact Melissa or Michelle from the MRBTA Membership Team on (08) 9780 5959 or via email@example.com.
The South West Wanderer Pass incentive program is funded by the State Government, through Tourism WA and delivered by Australia’s South West in partnership with Margaret River Busselton Tourism Association. Campaign activity is delivered through grant funding from the Australian Government under the Recovery for Regional Tourism program – an initiative of the $1 billion COVID-19 Relief and Recovery Fund.