To help ensure a seamless experience for visitors flying into Busselton with Jetstar, operators are encouraged to copy and paste the information below onto websites and into pre-arrival emails.
Getting Here & Around: Flying into Busselton Margaret River Airport
Jetstar flies direct between Melbourne and Busselton, giving access to pristine beaches, premium food and wine and incredible natural encounters.
Jetstar flights from Melbourne arrive in Busselton three times per week, landing at Busselton-Margaret River Airport on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday. Please check with Jetstar for the latest flight schedule.
As is typical in regional Western Australia, public transport is limited to main routes only, and we would not recommend relying on public transport to make your way around the region for the duration of your holiday. Taxi and rideshare services within the region are also limited.
Transport options include:
- Car hire: Avis, Hertz, Avraa, Europcar and Bussselton & South West Rent-A-Car provide car hire pick-up and drop-off services (by prior arrangement).
- Busselton Margaret River Airport shuttle services with South West Coachlines:
- A shuttle service operates between Busselton Margaret River Airport and Busselton CBD. The service is free of charge until approximately July 2022. More information
- A direct-to-accommodation shuttle services all major hotels from Busselton to Margaret River, including Dunsborough, Eagle Bay, Yallingup and Cowaramup. Prices start from $15pp. Book Here
- Private transfers: A number of limousine and private car hire companies in the region offer private transfers to from the airport. We recommend book your transport before you arrive. Operators include:
- Taxi: Busselton Taxi’s operate in the Busselton area. For bookings please contact 131 008 or 9752 2730. The taxi rank is located in front of the terminal. Prior reservation is highly recommended.
- Visitor Services: Local visitor services provide free-of-charge assistance to visitors, 7 days per week. Contact via 08 9780 5911 / firstname.lastname@example.org, via live web chat at www.margaretriver.com, and in-person at the Busselton Visitor Centre located on the Foreshore.
The region is three hours’ drive from Perth, and an hour and half from end to end. Spend time exploring the townships of Busselton, Dunsborough, Margaret River and Augusta, each with a distinctive character whose natural assets have given rise to communities founded upon a pervasive sense of place and unwavering charm.