- This event has passed.
Design! Deliver! Delight!
December 10, 2019 @ 8:45 am - 1:00 pm
A Business Building Workshop with Graham Harvey BCom FAIM CSP
Modern day business has evolved beyond commodity, beyond product, and now beyond service; like it or not, we now all live and operate in the experience economy.
Business today is all about experience, the all-encompassing multi-sensory experience that customers encounter when they do business with you … a customer experience that they use to judge whether or not your business continues to deserve their custom; to remain loyal, or to take leave and do their business elsewhere.
- What’s the real purpose of business?
- What’s the difference between customer service & customer experience?
- How do you develop a unique standout customer service experience?
- How do you attract and retain loyal customers in today’s highly competitive marketplace?
- How do you establish strong, mutually rewarding customer relationships to ensure future business prosperity?
- How do you create an organization-wide culture of service excellence?
- Why is customer experience your number one competitive advantage?
- Why has customer experience become your single greatest predictor of business success?
These questions and more will all be answered during the course of this highly acclaimed half-day Business Building Workshop facilitated by Graham Harvey – Professional Speaker, Service Designer, Business Coach and best selling author of ‘Seducing the Vigilante Customer– 101 winning strategies to attract and retain happy customers and healthy profits.’ (More information available at www.grahamharvey.com)
Here’s what you will learn:
- The difference between customer service and customer experience
- How, by understanding the six senses of service, (visual, auditory, olfactory, gustatory, somatosensory and emotional) you can design & deliver a truly outstanding service experience giving your customers a ‘reason to return’, and a ‘reason to refer’
- Why, in today’s crowded ‘same stuff, same price’ marketplace, ‘good’ customer service has become the number one enemy of ‘great’ customer service
- How to develop an authentic service experience differential to ensure that ‘choice rich, time poor’ consumers, when faced with a multitude of options, choose to do business with you, and not your competition
- What it takes to develop strong, mutually rewarding customer relationships to ensure future business prosperity and longevity
- Understanding the difference, and how to make the shift from commodity and price, to experience and value
Here’s what you will receive:
- 4 hours jam-packed full of the latest information and research on service design, customer experience and relationship marketing with a ton of take-home value and easy to implement strategies.
- A detailed workshop manual.
- A copy of Graham’s powerful Customer Experience Performance Evaluation Checklist.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR MRBTA MEMBERS: enter the MRB100 promotional code and receive a $100 per person savings. Net price: $147.00 (inc.GST)
“After seeing Graham’s presentation at the Hospitality Expo, I knew his Design! Deliver! Delight! workshop was just what we needed to empower our business. Graham thoroughly engaged our team leaders with exciting insights into the delivery of excellence in customer service. For us, it was about nurturing our own culture with a deeper understanding of the most essential elements of service. Design! Deliver! Delight! has brought some really great stuff out of our team, and we are still gaining momentum. I would highly recommend Graham to any business that wants to gain a competitive advantage by earning lots of rave reviews!”
Rob Gough – Proprietor, Settlers Tavern, Margaret River
“Graham delivered his Design! Deliver! Delight! Customer Experience programme to our Management Team and Heads of Department with a great deal of energy and passion, which engaged the group immediately and had them ‘spellbound’ for the entire presentation. All participants said, “WOW, what a great day!” Graham’s enthusiasm and ability to deliver great content, real life examples and talk from real experience brought the whole group together to discuss our business! I highly recommend Graham’s expertise and we will certainly be continuing to use him in the future for more of the same!”
Rod Hughes – General Manager / Owner, Abbey Beach Resort, Busselton
“Prior to opening Yarri, as part of their induction, all of our restaurant team, kitchen included, participated in Graham’s Design! Deliver! Delight! customer experience workshop. I had attended myself 6 months earlier and thought it was exceptional. Graham is an engaging educator and was able to share his knowledge and experience of customer service, people’s perceptions, and day to day business knowledge with us. Book yourself in … you won’t be disappointed!”
Sal Davis – Owner/Restaurant Manager, Yarri, Dunsborough