- This event has passed.
Instagram for Business Workshop – Margaret River
February 9, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Discover the benefits of getting your business on Instagram and find out how you can make the most of this marketing platform.
This 3-hour workshop will cover:
• What is the new Instagram algorithm & what it means
• How to identify what your target audience wants to see on Instagram
• Where to find the right content
• How to identify when the best time to post is
• How to find inspiration for your industry niche
• How to credit photos, tag and re-post correctly
• How to use Instagram stories
• The best way to attract new followers to your account
• How to read your statistics
• Real life examples of great Instagram accounts from a variety of industries and how to apply it to your audience.
A smartphone and existing Instagram account is required to complete activities in this workshop.Tickets $65
Presenter: Kate Freebairn. Founder|Director South West Mums
Kate is the founder of South West Mums – the go-to site for Mums and families in the South West. Kate has grown her following of 3,000 organically using a social media plan laced with creative action, collaboration …. and a little trial and error.
Running her business with 2 small kids and a FIFO husband, Kate has used only having limited time to her advantage and made social media work for her. She will share her tips on how to get the most from Instagram for your business, as well as share hands-on examples you can start using in your business immediately to see a difference in your following and engagement.