- This event has passed.
Tax Essentials for Small Business (Dunsborough)
March 10, 2020 @ 4:45 pm - 6:45 pm
Are you thinking of starting a business or new to business?
Register now for this free event run by ATO staff.
Come along and learn about:
- business structures – which is best for you
- registering your business
- record keeping – understanding how to keep track of your business
- reporting online to save time
- business life cycles – why they’re important
- help and more information – where to go when you need it
- networking with other new business owners in your area
You will be shown how to use ATO’s online tools and resources to make things easier.
Note: There is ample parking at the venue, look for the blue sign at the driveway entrance.
This event is organised in partnership with the City of Busselton, Business Advisory South West & Peel and the Small Business Development Corporation.