- This event has passed.
Tourism Council of WA: WA Tourism Awards Workshop
May 23, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This workshop will assist prospective entrants in the 2019 Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards to prepare submissions and gain important information on the awards process.
This workshop will include:
- An explanation of the entire awards process, including the new online submission program;
- Clarifications on the rules of entry;
- Key dates;
- Participation benefits;
- What entrant support is available;
- Correct category placement;
- An explanation of each question/sub-question;
- Suggestions on how to answer each question/sub-question;
- How to avoid making common mistakes;
- What judges are specifically looking for in a submission.
The workshop is complimentary and afternoon tea will be provided.
ABOUT THE TRAINER – KRISTY BAILEY
Kristy has more than 18 years’ experience in strategic marketing, communications and PR within the tourism industry and continues this industry involvement as Managing Director of One Eighty Marketing. She holds a range of qualifications including a Diploma in Tourism and a Masters in Marketing and additionally holds membership with several professional organisations including the Australian Marketing Institute where she is a recognised Certified Practicing Marketer (CPM). She has represented businesses from all aspects of the tourism industry including retail and wholesale travel companies, conference and incentive houses, cruise operators, tour operators and luxury resorts. Writing and delivering training packages on Tourism related topics, Kristy also has assisted in the personal development and education of those entering the tourism industry.