INFORMATION FOR SINGAPORE IMPORTERS & DISTRIBUTORS
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the Margaret River “First Class In A Glass” promotion to be run in Singapore from 25 October 2016 to 15 February 2017.
First Class in a Glass is a unique promotion that connects Margaret River wines to Singapore consumers via restaurants, hotels and wine stores throughout Singapore and to travellers visiting the Margaret River Region.
Through this promotion we aim to help you increase sales for the Margaret River winery you represent.
So how can you get involved?
Step 1: Complete the Registration Form (please click here)
There is quite a bit of information we would like from you, mostly so we can measure the success of the campaign but also to help us maximize the reach and impact of the promotion itself. We assure you this information will not be shared with any other wineries or businesses outside of MRBTA & SWDC.
Step 2: Help us to get your Singapore distribution partners involved
The restaurants, bars and cold stores you supply wine to are also an integral part of this promotion. The more they get involved, the more likely sales will increase and your assistance to encourage premises to participate in the promotion would be appreciated.
Step 3: Start planning how you can get the most out of this promotion for your winery. For example:
– Do you want to join us on 25Oct’16 for the campaign launch event to trade, media, travel industry and special invitees at the fabulous Smoke & Mirrors Restaurant, at the National Gallery in Singapore?
– Start discussing with your winery and distribution outlets about events and functions you might like to run during the promotion. Let us know what you have in mind and we will assist with coordination, planning and implementation.
- The opportunity to be involved is open to all wineries in the Margaret River Region.
- There is no participation fee to be part of the promotion, but wineries/importers must provide support including:
- A minimum of 6 bottles of wine that can be used as prize giveaways through the campaign.
- Wine for participation in chosen events such as tastings, wine dinners etc
- A wine tasting, tour or dining experience to be included for the sommelier/trade visit.
- Importers will be required to actively and enthusiastically embrace the campaign and do all possible to increase sales of Margaret River wines and drive customers to enter the social media competition during the period of the promotion.
- Importers will be required to ensure adequate supplies of participating wines, and agreement to promote and encourage participation of Singapore distributors.
- As part of the participation requirements, wineries, importers and distributors will be expected to support the promotion with
- Online and Social Media participation
- Providing networking opportunities to expand the reach of the campaign and attracting other trade partners to become involved
- Creation of their own Margaret River First Class events throughout the period of the promotion.
The Margaret River Busselton Tourism Association and South West Development Commission will administer and manage the campaign, and we invite you to participate in this campaign and take advantage of the exposure and sales potential.
To register your participation in this campaign, please click here.