We’re really excited to share this great collection of photography with our members! We have a few terms and conditions that we ask all MRBTA members comply with when using any of the images in the library.
While we are pleased to share these assets with you royalty free at no cost, we also like to look after the brilliant photographers, videographers, talent and venues behind this content. So, your compliance with our policy for photographic image/video use, as outlined below is essential.
- Licensed images and video are available for non-commercial use by active MRBTA members, media & trade
- If you use the images on social media, please credit the photographer and @margaretriver
- For images used online please credit the photographer and link to margaretriver.com
- For any photographic images and video used for publication or broadcast, credit must be given to the photographer/videographer (where listed)
- Your license will be non-transferable. You must not pass on or supply any images you download from this library to any other MRBTA members or any other businesses, individuals or organisations. They must apply to use the images themselves.
- You will have a non-exclusive license. Loaned images may not be redistributed, loaned, sold or altered.
- Maximum print size restricted to double A4.
- Large format usage (billboards etc) available on request.
- Images can not be used on merchandise. For example, you can not sell posters, t-shirts or stubby holders with the images on them.
If you require permissions outside these terms and conditions please request via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for showing an interest in the new Margaret River Busselton Tourism Association image library, we’re looking forward to growing this collection in the future.