- This event has passed.
Tax Essentials for Small Business (Busselton)
March 11, 2020 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Are you thinking of starting a business or new to business?
Register now for this free event run by ATO staff.
Come along and learn about:
- business structures – which is best for you
- registering your business
- record keeping – understanding how to keep track of your business
- reporting online to save time
- business life cycles – why they’re important
- help and more information – where to go when you need it
- networking with other new business owners in your area
You will be shown how to use ATO’s online tools and resources to make things easier.
Note: The Community Resource Centre is located next to the Library. Parking facilities are available at the Library and at the Coles carpark.
This event is organised in partnership with the City of Busselton, Business Advisory South West & Peel and the Small Business Development Corporation.