We welcome a new marine based tour operation to the region this month – Geographe Maritime Charters and their purpose built charter vessel, the Kerra Lyn.
Operating on the crystal clear waters of Geographe Bay (departures from Port Geographe Marina & Broadwater Beach), Geographe Maritime Charters offer a range of seasonal cruise itineraries that include:
- Whale watching
- Sunrise & sunset Busselton Jetty cruises
- Summertime day cruises across Geographe Bay to Meelup/Eagle Bay
- Private & corporate charters
- Extended multi-day voyages and charters (surfing, diving, exploration and filming)
- Wedding transfers and photos
The Kerra Lyn was built in 1987 as a purpose built Queensland Government Marine Parks vessel used for research, patrolling and environmental work in the waters of the Great Barrier Reef.
- 360 degree walk around deck
- guaranteed rail viewing large duck board for extra close encounters (or for swimming in the crystal clear waters)
- Comfortable seating for 50 passengers (multi-day excursions for 12 passengers)
Check out the full range of tours and itineraries on margaretriver.com