Light the fire and escape the winter blues! The inaugural Cabin Fever event is an opportunity for visitors and locals alike to break out of hibernation, attend a range of one-off events and meet an eclectic mix of characters with one thing in common; a love of the Your Margaret River Region way of life.
A major initiative of the Your Margaret River Region Wine & Food Promotional Plan and supported by the South West Development Commission (SWDC) and the Margaret River Busselton Tourism Association (MRBTA), Cabin Fever will feature:
- Great food prepared by amazing local chefs using the freshest regional produce
- Some of the best wines in the world produced by award-winning local winemakers
- Live music, art and entertainment from contemporary to conservative
- An array of top locally made boutique beers, ciders and whisky
- Inspiring locations and unique experiences
Cabin Fever will bring together a range of individual events taking place across the Margaret River region to be marketed under one brand / one umbrella. Events will include a mix of both free and ticketed functions.