We’re excited to let you know that each of the Caves and Lighthouses now has their own Facebook and Instagram page and we’d love you to follow along. All our members are entitled to a double pass to each of the caves and lighthouses through the Share the Love Club so if you haven’t been for a while it’s a great excuse for a revisit and remember to tag us in your posts!
All the profits from the caves and lighthouses (and Forest Adventures) go straight back to the region, allowing MRBTA to:
- Market the region to intrastate, interstate and international visitors
- Undertake visitor servicing through our website, app and visitor centres
- Provide high quality attractions
- Invest in the conservation of its natural and heritage assets, and help sustain the cultural and environmental values of the region
- Provide employment, support tourism and contribute to the economy of the region
Our image library is available here for download and can be used for your own promotions.
Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse #capenatlighthouse
Keeping sailors safe since 1903. Climb the lighthouse on a guided tour and take in awesome ocean views and stories of shipwrecks, 9-5 daily.
Home to incredible stalactites, stalagmites and the famous kids’ crawl tunnel. Check it out on a semi-guided tour, starting every half hour.
Mammoth Cave #mammothcave
See ancient Megafauna fossils in Margaret River’s most accessible & family-friendly cave 👨👩👧👦
Lake Cave #lakecavemr
A pristine crystal cave deep beneath Boranup Forest. Tours run regularly 9am-5pm daily. 🔦
Jewel Cave #jewelcave
Western Australia’s largest show cave, just 10 minutes north of Augusta.
Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse #CapeLeeuwinLighthouse
The tallest lighthouse on mainland Australia, where two oceans meet.
and don’t forget about our friends in the trees…
Forest Adventures #forestadventuressw
Adventure park HIGH above ground in the Ludlow Tuart Forest. Zip lining & climbing to CHALLENGE all ages. 🧗🏼♂️Open daily 9-5