The Busselton and Margaret River Visitor Centres will close at 4pm this Saturday, 3rd December to enable the team to attend the MRBTA Staff Christmas Party. The visitor servicing team will deliver its usual shoreside welcome for the visiting Regatta cruise ship. Capes Foundation experiences will also be closing slightly earlier than usual. Please see below for an outline of each site’s last tour and closure:
- Busselton and Margaret River Visitor Centres: Close at 4 pm.
- Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse: Last grounds entry at 3.00 pm. Site closed at 3.30 pm.
- Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse: Last tour & last grounds entry at 3.00 pm. Site closed at 3:30 pm.
- Forest Adventures South West: Last climb at 1 pm.
- Jewel Cave: Last tour at 2.30 pm. Site closed at 4.00 pm.
- Lake Cave: Last tour at 2.40 pm. Site closed at 4.00 pm.
- Mammoth Cave: Last entry at 2.45 pm. Site closed at 4.00 pm.
- Ngilgi Cave: Last tour at 2.30 pm. Site closed at 3:30 pm.
Thank you in advance for sharing this news with your guests as appropriate.